Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ozark Craft Fair 2009


Well, it's over now and I have trouble remembering that I can relax now. This year's profit was not nearly as much as 2006 & 2007. Which I automatically attribute to the bad economy. However, a vendor my husband spoke with who was set up in a barn space said that her profits were 3 times as much as they were last year--which the craft fair organizers claim was one of the best years ever. So, that being said, I believe in the curse of a tent booth and the blessing of a barn booth-- I won't participate in the Ozark craft fair again unless I get a barn space.

Speaking of the curse of the tent space... Friday was one of the worst days of my life. The wind was awful. My husband, Brian, and i had to hold on to the tent and the bookcase from 11am to 6pm so things wouldn't fly away or fall down. It was extremely stressful. Thank the good Lord it's over!

Thank you to all who came out and supported us. Overall, we had a great time. I always love to meet with the people and to see how the are moved by art.

I'll let you know about any other craft fairs or art shows I'll be particpating in later on.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. You had a beautiful display! Is there somewhere to see your art for sale online?

    Thanks for the visit to my blog! :)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now have my etsy store at right.

    ReplyDelete