Thursday, October 8, 2009

Craft Fair Aftermath...



My family room is wrecked!



My studio is ground zero. (That hideous floor doesn't help anything.)




Miranda is wearing my pendants.


My studio (and my home) truly suffered in the flurry of busyness prior to the craft fair. (As evident in these photos.) Time to clean up and get organized. (Yeah, right.)

However, if you're going to have a massive mess in your house, what's better than having that mess made of vintage papers, glitter and other tiny treasures? (a mess of 100 dollar bills.)

I would love HGTV to come & surprise me with a studio makeover. But, alas, I suppose I'll have to do it myself. Hmmm...I'll let you know when that happens. Hopefully I'll get the flooring replaced soon, (it was there when we bought it--I did NOT pick that out!).

Until then, I'd like to know if you have an inspiring space to create? Post your pix here, I'd love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment