Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Internet Treasures...

I'm PMS-ing and don't feel like doing anything but surfing the web. So, I thought I would share some of the awesome things I found...


I find it very tacky when people hang huge deer heads up on their walls. However, I just love this cardboard version. I'm always up for a new take on an old classic.

You can find this item at Urban Outfitters.



It doesn't hurt that I first saw it in a background from Veer.


Also from Veer, the "Swash" buckle. I have to have one of these.

I love these book covers. Book City Jackets has a lot of other designs, too.


I liked these desk supplies from The Container Store.

And this message board...

The Container Store also has me wanting to get my house organized when I see these pix on their website.




Well, enough for now. I found plenty of other awesome treasures but they will hae to wait for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment